The one thing you'll look back at and treasure your wedding by in the future are your photos, just one of the reasons why I'm so passionate about making sure I capture everything from your special day in the way you'd like to remember it. You might say I'm biased, but you can't really put a price on getting the wedding photographs you've always wanted. To keep things simple I offer a wedding package that includes all the essentials with the option to add a few extras.
Wedding Package Price - £950
- A meeting face-to-face to discuss your arrangements. This can tie in really well with a pre-wedding shoot - more info on this can be found below.
- My services throughout the entire day of your wedding from bridal and groom preparations in the morning right through to the evening and your first dance.
- Five edited images emailed to your inbox by 10am the day after your wedding to share with family and friends on social media or via email.
- Over 500 high resolution edited images presented on your own USB that you get to keep. I aim to have these turned around two weeks after your wedding.
- Package price includes travel to a venue in Kent, Sussex or Surrey. I'm more than willing to travel further afield but travel expenses outside of these counties will apply.
To discuss your wedding in more detail you can contact me here.
Pre-wedding Shoot - £175
You may of heard of people having 'engagement shoots' or 'pre-wedding shoots' before the day of their wedding day. This refers to a photoshoot that takes place prior to your big day and it's a great way to get some fun, casual and relaxed shots at a location of your choice. In addition, a pre-wedding shoot acts as a great way to build up a rapport with your photographer and put any pre-wedding photography nerves at rest. The price includes travel to locations in Kent, Sussex or Surrey. A fee for travel expenses outside of these counties applies. To view some examples just check out my blog or my Pre-Wedding shoot portfolio.
Personalised Wedding Album - £150
To create your own personalised wedding album full of your favourite images, I ask you to choose 150 of your most-loved shots from the final selection of supplied edited images on your USB. These images will then be arranged in the order they were taken to create a striking wedding album that documents the story of your wedding day. Additional copies of the album can be purchased on request for family and friends at the time of order or at any time in the future. I always bring along a few examples to show at my face-to-face wedding meetings.